Monday, February 27, 2012

Penny

Nasty porch chair has been renamed Penny.... because of the ridiculous amount of change I found taking her apart. Somewhere around two dollars. Go me! Anyway...

Today I called around to get some quotes on having the webbing redone and the springs retied on the the old girl. most of the shops around here don't do "partial jobs". Don't they want my money? One shop said they would do it, but wouldn't give me a ballpark estimate. A woman from craigslist quoted me 50 bucks plus materials. Which is when I decided hell, I can tie a knot how hard can this be? We shall see. Ha. I think all I need is youtube and some blog stalking. Wish me luck!




The point where I almost freaked out


The picture doesn't show the inch of disintegrated  burlap dust very well. yuck.


No comments:

Post a Comment