Friday, February 24, 2012

Fabric Swatches

I'm still waiting on nails to finish the last little itty bitty part of the wingback (the arms). It's official. I have a disease. I saw a camelback sofa on craigslist, claw feet, she had already taken the fabric off, which is the pain in the ass part. $20!!! How could I pass that up?! Boyfriend says something has to go.... so out go the couch and love seat and someday soon I will have a house full of freshly upholstered furniture to stare at. Awesome! Anyway who cares about all that? The thing I really wanted to say is that this morning I woke up thinking about fabric.... It happens. I did some browsing about and found this:
I have ordered a swatch and have my fingers crossed that it's not shiny and that the pattern is fairly large. 
The sofa looks like this one... only without fabric...


I have chosen this for the Nasty Porch Chair. 



The NPC looks identical to this one. Only it's the nastiest mauve velvet. At least I think it was mauve. 


Also this for the chairs I don't have yet, but that will go in the breakfast nook of the charming little '20s apartment I'm moving into next month... mmmhmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment