Monday, March 12, 2012

Garter 2.0

I just have to say this is probably the second (ok who am I kidding? it's the first.) time I've ever made something that turned out better than I'd pictured it, but first a picture of the net I used. Because sparkly tulle (even silk tulle) is borderline tacky (sorry Belle). Also because it's the only picture I was able to take before my camera died that shows the color pretty well. 

So avid reader... remember we were making this?



The flowers are silk, the beads in the centers are these uber pretty pinkish pearls. I just had to share this... I am bursting at the seams (pun intended) to show someone. Better pictures to follow.... when y camera and charger end up in the same house. 

P.S. my fabric swatch came in... after two weeks and it's old lady-ish. Sad day. :(
what I was hoping was un-shiny
Shiny.




2 comments: